Tuesday 24 February 2009

owl in line


For me, Tuesdays are spent in the laboratory. Today we synthesised cyclohexene from cyclohexanol, a very smelly organic reaction! It was a quick one today also, not the usual mundane 9-5. We were all out of the lab by 3.30 plus we got an extra long lunch break, thank you organic!

Owls have to be one of my favourite creatures. I love they way they look and any kind of drawing, model or interpretation just melts my heart. There is just something about them that I find fascinating. I'll happily fall in love with anything that has an owl on it!




Paperchase have just brought out a new design collection that features...you guessed it, OWLS! I'm totally in love, look how cute they are! Seeing as my Birthday is just around the corner hopefully I'll be in for a treat!

Talking of treats, enjoy your pancakes this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment